Khush Ingredients Ltd collect and use personal data from visitors to our website and in response to requests for orders and samples that have been made via e-mail, post or telephone. Khush Ingredients Ltd does not sell, transfer or disclose any of your personal information to third parties, apart from when processing payments. We only use the information provided in accordance with GDPR.
Type of Data Collection
If a user sends a request for orders, samples or requires any responsive action through our website, via e-mail, post or telephone, the user will be aware of the information they have provided because this is submitted directly by the user. This includes information requested via our contact submissions form on the Khush Ingredients website.
Cookies are small files, held on your computer or mobile device that enable us to receive certain information, including but not limited to the activities you perform on our sites, the type of hardware or software you are using (your operating system or browser), information stored in cookies, IP address, time of access, channels through which you accessed our site (web pages that brought you to the site), the region from which you navigate the web page and the web pages you have accessed. Khush Ingredients uses ‘Cookies’ on the website for monitoring and improvement purposes. Information is used to analyse what information is being accessed or downloaded using Google Analytics.
Purpose of Data Collection
- For the verification of your identity, eligibility, registration and to provide customized services
- To customise and improve site functionality
- Fulfil requests for samples or products
- Respond to questions/queries
- For generating business enquires and trade leads.
- To communicate via phone, fax, post or e-mail if this has been requested by the user. The user will know if this has been requested as they will have asked a question directly to Khush Ingredients Ltd.
- For sending communications, notifications, newsletters and customized mailers etc.
By providing your information, you consent to such collection and use of provided data. If you request not to be added to any Khush Ingredients Ltd mailing list, you will not be added. You will only be contacted regarding matter relating to your individual request(s).
Personal data shall be kept for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it is being processed.
We may update this Privacy Statement from time to time at our discretion. If you have any questions regarding our Privacy Statement, or to check information held about you, please do get in touch
Telephone: (+44) 1993 882883
Post: Khush Ingredients Ltd, 8 Fenlock Court, Blenheim Office Park, Long Hanborough, Oxon, UK, OX29 8JY, UK.